- Donate or Volunteer
- Programs & Services
- Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
- School Age Children (3 - 20)
- Teens/Young Adults
- Caregivers and Family
- Teachers and Schools
- Healthcare Professionals
- Self Help Groups
- Call Center Services
- Employers Seeking Employees
- Eyedea Shop
- Events & Activities
- Call Center
- Highbrook Lodge
Rent Our Facilities
Along with great camping, Highbrook Lodge’s facilities and services are available for rent by outside organizations. From our comfortable cabins and meeting rooms to our expansive green space, Highbrook Lodge offers the perfect locale for your next organizational meeting or group retreat.
Located just 50 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, in Chardon, Ohio, Highbrook Lodge is available for rent from September 1-June 1. Occasionally rentals during the summer months (June 1-August 31) can be arranged.
Highlights of our rental offerings:
- Overnight capacity for up to 85 people (varies depending on time of the year)
- Indoor meeting space capacity for up to 90 people, but using all facilities at Highbrook Lodge can accommodate larger groups
- Day and overnight pricing
- A wide selection of cabins and meeting spaces
- Commercial kitchen and dining room
- Numerous on-site recreational activities for groups to enjoy on their own including hiking trails, outdoor bowling, life-size chess, playgrounds, fire pit and a sensory trail
- Free Wi-Fi in Smith Lodge
- Walk-in cooler, firewood and propane gas grills available for rent
For descriptions and additional photos please check out our Facilities & Location!
Please call 216-658-4596 for more information on renting our facilities.